Open Letter to Sponsors
The Attic Film Festival (TAFF), a 501(c)(3) nonprofit, will present our 6th annual FEST on April 19-20th, 2013 at the “For the City” Center in Austin, Texas. This event is a competitive film festival for Christian independent film-makers. We aim to find the best in Christian independent film, provide venues, audiences, and give monetary reward to the creators of these productions. But we need your help to do so. We need prayer, funds, and volunteers!
Here are just some of the events we sponsored in 2012:
- June 4th - TAFF 2012 Award Winning Shorts were screened at the Alamo Drafthouse on Anderson Ln.
- Aug 18th - In cooperation with Christian Surfers International and Woodlawn Methodist Church, 2012 TAFF screened TAFF’s Best Film Award recipient, Promised Land, in Panama City Beach, Florida.
- Sept 28th - TAFF sponsored Rogue Saints at Grace Covenant Church.
- Oct. 8th - TAFF sponsored Significance and Cinema’s outreach to UT students.
- Oct. 29th - TAFF representatives spoke at Bob Jones University in Greenville, SC.
- Nov 11th - TAFF showcased TAFF winning trailers at Spirit Fest 2012.
- Dec 1st - TAFF screened Rouge Saints at Alamo Drafthouse on Anderson Lane.
News and events for 2013 include:
- TAFF is now a partner in the For the City Network
- Jan. 12th - TAFF screened Journey to Jamaa at Alamo Drafthouse with World Vision.
- Feb. 9th - TAFF screened Reconciliation at the Alamo Drafthouse on Anderson Ln.
- Feb. 26th - TAFF executive director will speak on an Arts and Entertainment Panel for “In the City for the City” Pastors Orientation.
- Apr 20th – Steve & Amy from Spirit 105.9 ( #10 station in Austin) will host TAFF award ceremony.
God is opening doors for TAFF to reach people for Christ through film. But we need your help to continue this ministry.
Will you consider sponsoring TAFF 2013?
The Attic Film Festival